Sunday 26 April 2009

New training routine going well

Hey guys how it is going, just writing a short post about the new training routine I just began and just a little bit about how I am finding it after the first week.
The training routine is from a post I wrote about a week ago that if you’re not familiar with you can check out my gain muscle and gain strength training routine and I have to say people it’s a very good programme, its fairly low on cardio and concentrating mostly on heavy weights which I know I prefer to endless running on the treadmill, however I still do a little cardio in the form of a spinning class on a Wednesday and a short run or bike ride on a Friday which I don’t mind once a week especially as summer is on its way and the weather is much nicer for a bike ride or run, if I’m honest I usually opt for the bike ride as I’m not the biggest running fan but that just personal preference, the other 3 days are purely weight training obviously with a short warm up where a 5-10 minute brisk walk would be fine and then it’s just a case of getting those heavy weights out and hitting different body parts on different days.
This is by far my favourite way to train especially when I want to gain muscle and lose fat, as this kind of training burns a lot of calories also you see constant improvement, for me this is usually in the form of strength, size and a lower body fat which I am sure is a goal many out there share so yeah check it out guys and please subscribe to the blog for future posts.
UK Supplement Store

No comments:

Post a Comment